EXPRESS HOLIDAY TRANSFERS aims to discover, through this text, what are the criteria and rules followed regarding the use of personal data to any user, freely and voluntarily provide through its corporate website.
It is also intended to inform our compliance with the Law on Intellectual Property (LPI) and the LSSI (Law of Information Society).
1. EXPRESS HOLIDAY TRANSFERS has taken measures and security levels required by Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data (Act) and its implementing regulations. The criteria and rules OF the Data Protection Policy adopted by EXPRESS HOLIDAY TRANSFERS may vary over time due to possible legislative changes or the criteria used by the Data Protection Agency. Any changes that may occur in this regard will be communicated through this page.
2. The data obtained by EXPRESS HOLIDAY TRANSFERS through existing forms on its website, will be incorporated into an automated data file and will be processed. This automated data file is owned by EXPRESS HOLIDAY TRANSFERS.
3. The purpose of the collection and processing of data is to make a correct management and delivery of services offered by EXPRESS HOLIDAY TRANSFERS its customers and suppliers.
4. Filling in forms or sending emails or other communications to EXPRESS HOLIDAY TRANSFERS involves the user's express consent to the processing of personal data by EXPRESS HOLIDAY TRANSFERS.
5. Personal data provided to EXPRESS HOLIDAY TRANSFERS through its website, will not be transferred to any company and will only be used to fulfill contractual obligations with customers and suppliers.
6. EXPRESS HOLIDAY TRANSFERS adopted the security levels appropriate to the data handled and stored. In addition, EXPRESS HOLIDAY TRANSFERS installed all technical means and measures at its disposal to ensure the confidentiality of data, prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft thereof.
7. Any user who wishes, can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data (LOPD) and other regulations with applicable thereto, by sending a written and signed request, including your name, surname and photocopy of ID card or other valid document in which the exercise of those rights you want to EXPRESS HOLIDAY TRANSFERS, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This service does not have a cost for the applicant.
8. All information and programs outlined here are destined to the effective fulfillment of the rights enshrined in Article 31 RD / 1/1996 approving the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law (LPI) in special reference approved Article 31.2 LPI, and in accordance with what was stated in Article 100.2 of the same law.
9. All images, marks, abbreviations, etc. They belong to their respective owners and we do only use them as an appointment and / or as an expression of today, as authorized the Art. 32 and 33 LPI.
10. The website EXPRESS HOLIDAY TRANSFERS reports that the layout, fonts and windows displayed on this website are subject to the Copyright and on Copyright, reserved for that under all the rights and prohibited its total or partial reproduction.
11. The main purpose of the LSSI suggests a computerized file processing personal level the Network in Spain data, the Organic Law on Data Protection in Title IV, Chapter I defined as publicly-owned files, since it is a computerized file of personal data to the network level should also be controlled by the data protection Agency of Spain, independent body of government data.
12. Exposed points and to comply with the requirements of LSSI and non-hinder the application of the Act, the web masters of this site will send information of your personal information to any person or entity that has a direct interest and lawful developing the Art. 4.1 of the data protection Act. The personal data can only be collected for treatment and subjected to such treatment, if they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained. This can apply previous preamble to email@example.com. The webmasters of this site so try to avoid unauthorized use of their personal data by third parties acting under the Data Protection Act use, and want to fulfill the obligations of the LSSI.
13. When a user accesses the website EXPRESS HOLIDAY TRANSFERS, the computer where it is hosted this website automatically recognizes the IP address assigned to the computer making the connection, the date and time you entered, day and time you have left the connection, and that contents of the website user has entered. It is necessary that the computer where it is hosted website EXPRESS HOLIDAY TRANSFERS know these data because the user's computer must be able to communicate with it to send data requested by the user through the browser and it can see them on your screen. It is possible that in this way EXPRESS HOLIDAY TRANSFERS can meet the user's personal data such as your name, address, phone, etc. if you have not been the user who has provided them.